Saturday, February 21, 2026
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
K-POP NEWSWIRE
  • Home
  • TOP STORIES
  • BTS
  • KDRAMA
  • KPOP
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FASHION
  • TOURS
  • GLOBAL
No Result
View All Result
K-POP Newswire
  • Home
  • TOP STORIES
  • BTS
  • KDRAMA
  • KPOP
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FASHION
  • TOURS
  • GLOBAL
No Result
View All Result
K-POP Newswire
No Result
View All Result
Home ENTERTAINMENT

Danielle Allegedly Opens Instagram Account Following Exit from NewJeans

Hina Ejaz by Hina Ejaz
11 January 2026
in ENTERTAINMENT
0
Danielle of NewJeans at Celine event
78
SHARES
1.3k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterWhatsApp

Rumors have been circulating online that Danielle Marsh may have created an Instagram account under the username “Dazzibelle.” Fans noticed that this account only follows one person, Olivia “Livy” Marsh, Danielle’s older sister. Since Olivia followed back, it fueled rumors that the account might belong to former NewJeans members herself.

You might also like

Did Lim Ji Yeon Hint at Marriage With Lee Do Hyun? Fans Think So

“I Want to Disappear”: Lee Jun Hyuk Shares Awkward First Conversation With YoonA at AAA 2025

Lee Mijoo’s Ex Cheated on Her With Another K-pop Idol: ‘I felt so betrayed’

Since there is no official confirmation, these clues are not enough to confirm ownership of the “Dazzibelle” account. After her removal from the group, she might pursue a solo career outside of the idol system, as music critic Lim Hee Yun told BBC.

NewJeans faces an uncertain future after member Danielle Marsh was removed from the group and hit with a $30 million lawsuit by their management label, ADOR. The Australian-born singer’s contract was terminated on December 29, 2025, and shortly after, ADOR filed a civil lawsuit in the Seoul Central District Court.

The label seeks a staggering 43.1 billion won, or roughly $30 million, in penalties and damages. The lawsuit also names a family member of Danielle and former NewJeans CEO Min Hee Jin, who was ousted by HYBE in August 2024.

The lawsuit claimed that they played key roles in the dispute and the delay of NewJeans’ return. ADOR says Danielle’s actions conflicted with her contract and were not corrected in time.

This legal action follows a long and complicated series of events. In 2024, tensions rose when HYBE accused ADOR CEO Min Hee Jin of trying to make the label independent. 

She was later removed, which prompted the NewJeans members to hold a surprise livestream demanding her reinstatement. They spoke of mistreatment and deliberate miscommunications by the agency. In November 2024, they unilaterally parted ways by announcing contract termination.

In March 2025, a court issued an injunction preventing the group from leaving ADOR. A later ruling in October 2025 confirmed that the members’ contracts remain valid until 2029.

Since then, the members have returned to ADOR in stages. Haerin and Hyein resumed activities in November 2025, followed by Hanni in December. Minji’s status is still unclear, with ongoing talks between her and the agency. Danielle, however, has been officially removed from the group. Fans are using slogans like “NewJeans is five or nothing,” to show their disappointment and anger over her departure.

Tags: DanielleNewJeans
Share31Tweet19Send
Hina Ejaz

Hina Ejaz

Recommended For You

Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon at 60th Baeksang Awards
ENTERTAINMENT

Did Lim Ji Yeon Hint at Marriage With Lee Do Hyun? Fans Think So

by Rowhaan
17 February 2026
Lee Jun Hyuk and YoonA at AAA 2025
ENTERTAINMENT

“I Want to Disappear”: Lee Jun Hyuk Shares Awkward First Conversation With YoonA at AAA 2025

by Shumaila Ejaz
17 February 2026
Lee Mijoo
ENTERTAINMENT

Lee Mijoo’s Ex Cheated on Her With Another K-pop Idol: ‘I felt so betrayed’

by Hina Ejaz
17 February 2026
Rei and Juyeon
ENTERTAINMENT

Are IVE’s Rei and THE BOYZ’s Juyeon Dating? Viral Photo Explained

by Hina Ejaz
16 February 2026
Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In Confirm Second Pregnancy
ENTERTAINMENT

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In Confirm Second Pregnancy

by Rowhaan
13 February 2026
Next Post
ATEEZ

ATEEZ Confirms February Comeback With “GOLDEN HOUR : Part.4” Amid Ongoing World Tour

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories

  • BTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FASHION
  • GLOBAL
  • KDRAMA
  • KPOP
  • TOP STORIES
  • TOURS
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Whatsapp

K-Pop Newswire

Catch the freshest K-pop news, K-drama updates, fashion trends, and entertainment buzz. From BTS to the latest fashion hits, K-Pop Newswire covers it all.

Categories

  • BTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FASHION
  • GLOBAL
  • KDRAMA
  • KPOP
  • TOP STORIES
  • TOURS

Useful Links

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

Copyright © 2024 K-Pop News Wire | All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • TOP STORIES
  • BTS
  • KDRAMA
  • KPOP
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FASHION
  • TOURS
  • GLOBAL

Copyright © 2024 K-Pop News Wire | All Rights Reserved.